A rising wave of infections among Singapore’s massive migrant worker population threatens to derail the city-state’s success in fighting the coronavirus.
About 80% of all cases in Singapore have been linked to the dormitories where low paid migrant workers from South Asia are housed.
Singapore has now sealed off multiple dormitories, as the government carries out extensive testing and tries to move healthy workers out, but questions are being raised about why more wasn’t done to protect them.
People living in the dorms said they were scared about getting ill, and about what the future holds for them.
We agreed to protect the identity of the workers who spoke to the BBC.
Edited by Christine Hah
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 5: Most Epic Video Game Cinematic trailers (1080p)
- HOW TO : 50 SIMPLE DANCE MOVES TO USE IN A DANCE BATTLE (ASPECTZAVI VS DC PT 2)
- CHẤN ĐỘNG: Midu tỏ tình, giành giật chàng trai độc thân vừa bị nữ chính loại ngay trên sân khấu NALA
- Hiệp Sĩ NGUYỄN THANH HẢI lừa đảo người dân
- Preview tập 11 Quân Vương Bất Diệt| The King Eternal Monarch