The natural characteristics of a diesel engine are not thought of as luxurious; no one wants a loud, coarse engine under the hood of a luxury cruiser.
But it has been proven in recent years, mainly by the big three German automakers, that diesel can indeed be used in luxury cars when the necessary steps are taken to refine the engine.
Now there is another automaker in North America that thinks that diesel and luxury should mix: Jaguar.
For 2017, Jaguar is introducing its small 2.0-liter turbocharged diesel into both the XF and the smaller XE, and in the XF’s case, the car stands in a class of one, at least for now. That’s because the Audi A6 no longer offers a diesel, the Mercedes E-Class won’t offer a new diesel until next year, and the BMW 5 Series diesel hasn’t shown up on the market yet either, though it has been promised.
AutoGuide reviews the latest new cars with test drives, car comparisons and shootouts plus coverage of breaking auto industry news, auto shows, rumors and spy photos. Help shop for your new car with informative car buying tips and car recall news, and be entertained with feature stories, Top 10s and car review videos.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://tripadvisorvietnam.com/xe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Em Cò xem Xiếc Thú: Gấu Đi Xe Đạp, Xe Máy với các bạn cùng trường
- Hướng dẫn độ MOTOR và nâng cấp Xe điều khiển | motor mode | NVT Thích Chế Tạo
- DMP Vlogs – Chế Xe Đạp Phản Lực Chạy Bằng Nước Và Gas Siêu Lầy Và Cái Kết
- Exciter 50cc côn tay đen nhám bản đặc biệt không cần bằng lái
- Đồ chơi trẻ em bé pin săn pokemon trên xe máy xúc – máy đào đất ❤ PinPin TV ❤ Baby toys excavator